1 I sleep with a fan on every night Even in the dead of winter. I use it for the noise. I have to have it in order to sleep I even take it with me when I travel If I don't have it, well, let's just say I become a nasty person, and no one is sleeping. Sorry husband.
2. I have an addiction To purses. I realize that addictions are nothing to laugh at, but seriously, it's a little out of control. Have a look...
Exhibit A - Box o' purses that resides in the guest bedroom closet. I use some of them on a semi-regular basis
These are my "fancy" purses that get a special little place in my closet Because they cost more than a few dollars I try to take a little better care of them. Special things to note: the red purse is a Kate Spade from my awesome MIL two Christmases ago. She knows her daughter in law well. See the pink/orange one sitting on the brown Coach? That's a Longchamp I bought at Saks in NYC on our honeymoon. It was on super discount. Even the salesperson didn't believe it was that cheap. That's my "steal".
3. I have an irrational phobia to throwing up This means I worry about getting sick and I worry about others getting sick around me. I don't wan to see it, and if you're sick then you might get me sick. I'm also really superstitious about it. I would tell you the last time I actually got sick, but I don't want to jinx myself.
4. I spend an obscene amount of time watching YouTube Beauty Guru videos. They fascinate me and sometimes irritate me all at the same time. I seem to like things that irritate me. I keep people my friends on FB just so I can be irritated by them. Does anyone else do this?
5. I'm not a confrontation person, but I tend to suffer from road rage. Things that irritate me:
- When I'm going 20 MPH OVER the speed limit and people still ride my bumper and then speed off in a hurry around me. Seriously? If I were going 20 under, then by all means ride my bumper and pass away. But over? You're just asking me to slam on my brakes. It happened to me today. Some girl got right up on my bumper and I was going 80 in a 65. She then got over and as soon as she did I speed up aaaand she had to get right back behind me because the person in the other lane was going too slow. Then I slowed down. I saw her put her hands up in frustration. I got a little joy from seeing this.
- When people weave in and out of traffic or try to pass me quickly. I typically find these people up the road sitting in the same traffic I'm in, one car ahead of me. I'm glad they were in such a hurry to get one car in front of me
- When people ride a lane that is ending all the way out and then try to cut you off. Sorry buddy get behind me. I obeyed the rules and now you will too.
- People that DON'T yield.
7. Although I have no children, and no control over anything, I already have certain plans - like want twins. When I go to the fertility doctor I'm going to tell him to find a way to get me twins. Hopefully it will be a boy and a girl because I already have names picked out I'd share, but I don't want to jinx or have anyone steal Ok, I'll give you middle names. For a boy - Philip for my deceased father in law. For a girl - June. My dad always called me June/June Bug growing up. I can think of no better way to honor my father or my childhood than by giving it to my daughter.
That was fun, and kind of hard to come up with random facts! I"m now supposed to tag people, but because I'm not really familiar with a lot of bloggers yet, I'm tagging anyone who reads this. Lame? Yes. Do I care? Kind of, but I'm ok with it