Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Grrr...

Today was my last day of my time off.  I took Monday and today off because well... I had to take today as a "furlough" day and so I thought why not take Monday too?  So I did.  Besides I had to use my PTO because otherwise, I'm probably going to lose it.  Especially after this Friday - but THAT is a different post for a the very near future.  Anyway, I'm both happy and sad that today was my last day off.  Sad because that means I have to go back to work and happy because I get to become a functioning member of society again.  Well that's not totally true.  Yesterday the husband and I did spend the entire day Christmas shopping and lunching with some friends.  If stimulating a lagging economy isn't being a productive member of society, I don't know what is.  However, between today and Sunday I've been real lazy.  Sure I cleaned both days, but when I hardly leave the house I feel like a lazy hermit. Furthermore, one can only watch so many episodes of One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars before one's head explodes. 

I did have these grand plans to write a few blog entries, all which included pictures, and then I realized I couldn't find my USB cord.  Such is my life.  So I'm frustrated about that.  Why is it, I can never find the darn thing when I need it?  If I don't find it within the next few days, it's going to be okay because I am getting a Nikon Cool Pix for Christmas so there's always that. 

So instead of getting a post about the fun stuff I was going to write about, you get me, complaining.  How lucky!  Oh!  You can also take a look at my To Do list for the rest of the week.  Some of the stuff probably makes no sense whatsoever, but maybe next week it will.  Cryptic much?  In looking at it, I probably should have tackled some of it today, but... Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda.

Oh and I just remembered - I have a DZ family dinner for tomorrow night too!  Funny how the things just add up. 

I hope everyone had a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. This post totally made me laugh, cleaning is productive too! :) I always keep my USB cord in the case with my camera so they are together. After loding is TONS of times that was my solution...maybe it will help you keep track of it too. YAY for getting a new camera though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...