Thursday, December 9, 2010

For Posterity's Sake

Change is on the horizon.  A change I didn't really think would ever happen (and before we get too far, no I am NOT pregnant). This year started out tumultuous and crazy and I have been living in the same holding pattern for nearly 12 whole months. Soon though, it's going to change.  And I'm happy and sad.  Excited and scared. Proud and guilty.  All at the same time. 

They say that things change when you least expect it and this case, "they" were most definitely right.  Sometimes when you stop searching and trying so hard, things just fall into place. 

Yes, change is on the horizon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness...I have two ideas in my idea of what it might be. One good, one not so good. Whatever it is...good luck and hugs ((hug))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...