Sunday, October 10, 2010

Housekeeping

Note: When you read the title you should say it a la Tommy Boy.

So.  I guess I'm what you'd call a blogger-hopper.  Meaning, I start about 5 million blogs, write two entries, then start another or go back to an old one.  Well ENOUGH!  Enough I say!  Time to pick one and stick to it.  It's too much for me to keep track of and it makes me feel like I have a multiple personality disorder.  So here is now home.  If I want to write about pop culture, it will be here.  If I want to talk about my infertility issues, it will be here.  If I want to talk about how undomestic I am, it will be here.  Much like I picked a sorority as a home, I have picked this blog to be my home.  It should feel so... special.

Since we last left, I had take a Dye Test to insure that my tubes were open and things that need to get through can in fact do so.  They were all clear so that's good news, but I haven't done much since, and thank God because I am still getting bills for that darn test!  It was FOUR months ago!  There should be a statute of limitations or something.  Gah.  I really don't know what to do when it comes to fertility issues.  I'm so indecisive.  Much like I can't pick a blog, I can't pick how/when to pursue a family.  I think I am waiting on some guidance from God on how to proceed next.  Although a tiny part of me hopes that my indecision will lead to a natural pregnancy.  I'm not really that naive, but I can dream, right?

In other non-uteruo news, my BIRTHDAY is coming up in just a few short weeks. The only thing on my wish list:

 Via here

This Coach SOHO tote.  I'm not really set on a color, although I am really liking this almond color as I feel it would very versatile in my wardrobe as well as seasons.  It really just depends on what they have available when I go to the store.  One thing is for sure, "It will be mine. Oh yes.  It will be mine".  I just love my birthday, although I'm not stoked about the idea of getting older.  That's not cool.  But I do enjoy any day that can be all about me and I get presents.  Especially fun presents like Coach purses. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...