So far on my journey, I have figured out these things:
- Infertility is expensive. No amount of budgeting or planning will ever cover the costs.
- There are going to be sacrifices along the way. But what dream doesn't come with those?
- Your relationship with your spouse will be tested time and time again.
- My husband is amazing and beyond supportive. I never knew how strong our relationship was until we faced this together. I guess we are lucky in that aspect.
- Your faith will be tested.
- Sometimes I don't have as much faith as I should.